Thursday, August 9, 2012

And so it starts!

Hello everyone!

This blog is in honour of my two lovely dogs, who brighten my day, eat my slippers and always make my life more interesting!

 This above is Chii as a puppy enjoying the snow for the first time!

And here is Loki, my little rascal of a Cavalier!

I spend a considerable amount of time researching dog health, grooming products, foods & treats and everything else dog-related I come across. Through this blog I hope to share these things with you, hoping that you will find some of the information useful in loving and caring for your dogs.

If you have any suggestions about what you would like to see here, please do feel free to drop me a line!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome doggies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej och kram Louiza!
    Kul att du startar en sida för att hylla dina två fyrfota vänner. Häsa och krama Loki, Chii och husse förstås! Kramar från oss alla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Jag hoppas att du gillar bloggen!

      Delete